By Ariano Suassuna
About the writer (from Goodreads):
Ariano Suassuna (born João Pessoa, 1927) is a Brazilian playwright and writer. he's within the "Movemento Amorial". He based the coed Theater at Federal collage of Pernambuco. 4 of his performs were filmed and he's certainly one of Brazil's maximum residing playwrights. he's additionally an enormous neighborhood author doing a variety of novels set within the Northeast of Brazil. He obtained an honorary doctorate at a rite played at a circus. he's the writer of, between different works, the "Auto da Compadecida" and "A Pedra do Reino". he's a staunch defender of the tradition of the Northeast, and his works take care of the preferred tradition of the Northeast.
Sobre o livro:
"A História do Amor de Fernando e Isaura" é uma paixão proibida. Um amor tão verdadeiro e intenso que, impedido de ser vivenciado em toda a sua plenitude, encaminha-se para um trágico desfecho. Até hoje o único romance do autor que não se passa na Paraíba e, além disso, ao contrário do que parece em toda a sua obra, o Sertão encontra-se praticamente ausente da narrativa: seu cenário é Alagoas, com grande parte das ações decorrendo nas proximidades do mar.
Read or Download A História de Amor de Fernando e Isaura PDF
Similar humor books
One of many nice derisive monuments to the imbecilities of the vacationer adventure, Mark Twain's (1835-1910) account of his journey with a gaggle of fellow american citizens round the attractions of Europe is either hilarious and touching, Twain's exasperation and dismay on the phoney and exploitative being matched by means of his pleasure and delight within the surely attractive.
Sentant venir sa mort prochaine, le mage Tambour Billette organise le legs de ses pouvoirs, de son bourdon, de son fonds de trade. Nous sommes sur le Disque-monde (Vous y êtes ? Nous y sommes. ) l. a. succession s’y opère de huitième fils en huitième fils. Logique. Ainsi procède le mage.
The QI staff have blown your socks off, made your jaw drop and knocked you sideways. Now they go back with 1,234 brand-new incredible proof that may depart you speechless.
- vegetation get suntans.
- Denmark imports prisoners.
- Bees can fly better than Mount Everest.
- The Republic of eire first acquired postcodes in 2015.
- Martin Luther King Jr bought a C+ in Public Speaking.
- The Aztecs wore jewelry made from popcorn.
- not anyone within the united kingdom dies of 'natural causes'.
- Penguins can't flavor fish.
Backyard gnomes will be small, yet their difficulties are frequently very huge. they've got concerns with snowmen, magnets, bubblegum, and mimes. they truly get pleasure from romance, skinny-dipping, and paper airplanes, yet they've got significant concerns with watermelons, mousetraps, trampolines, and teddy bears—and via all of it they specially love one unique factor.
- Rich People Things: Real-Life Secrets of the Predator Class
- Nein. A Manifesto
- The Pirates! in an Adventure with Scientists
- God Is Disappointed in You
Additional resources for A História de Amor de Fernando e Isaura
But I can also feel them doing… something. Shifting. Widening. They are heavy in a way that they were not before. I mentioned this to a friend in her thirties who said it was “only the beginning,” and then suggested that her entire body was in a race to pool at her feet, like JELL-O in a bag, and then we both went quiet and decided it was probably time for a nice glass of wine. ” Consider these truths NOTED. Anyway, we’re all going to shit and I think it’s kind of beautiful. If only we were allowed to do it in peace.
Soon you’ll be ordering boutique essences off Korean websites to complete your twelve-step nightly routine, then eventually you’ll find you’re actually aware of what salicylic acid does. You’ll wake up in the middle of the night to discover yourself mixing face masks in your kitchen with a mortar and pestle like some kind of modern-day sorceress. One day, one day soon, you’ll know the difference between a collagen night mask and a collagen eye cream, why you prefer your anti-oxidants to come from pomegranate oils, and what brands of serum you prefer in the $60-$100 range.
20. Tomas rounds the corner before the cocoon has completely enclosed you. “I’m so sorry, Tara, forgive me,” he weeps. “Also, do you have any change? I’ve only got fifties. Or I could put it on my card and you guys could p—” Drones drag him away before you even get a chance to reject the idea. As you slip into the darkness, you leave a two-star review on Yelp. indd 37 4/1/15 7:49 PM Ways My Body Is Being Sneaky Right Now h One day I woke up and my body was different. Not different, but… sneaky.