By Darren Cope
Over 30 attention-grabbing recipes that can assist you create cross-platform apps with Titanium, and discover the hot gains in Titanium three
- Covers iOS, Android, and Windows8.
- contains Alloy, the newest in Titanium design.
- Includes examples of Cloud prone, augmented fact, and pill design.
Appcelerator Titanium is the major strategy for growing local cross-platform apps. This publication courses you from the preliminary levels with the language all the way through to the submission of your app to the marketplace/app shop. particularly crafted examples disguise the most typical standards of an app programmer. This publication may be your significant other as you move with the language.
"Appcelerator Titanium software improvement through instance Beginner's advisor" will advisor you thru the method of designing cross-platform apps utilizing Titanium. It covers all components of the language from set up via improvement to submission to the store.
This e-book will take a hands-on process in educating you ways to jot down cross-platform apps utilizing Titanium, in addition to exploring the hot beneficial properties of Titanium three. every one bankruptcy will help you triumph over particular demanding situations utilizing Titanium. you'll how you can layout your apps utilizing MVC ideas and Alloy, use the cloud for your virtue, strengthen apps that paintings on capsules and telephones, use the telephone contraptions just like the accelerometer, combine social media, checklist utilization utilizing analytics, and monetise your app. All projects from deploy to deployment to the shop are lined and sponsored by means of examples. The publication should be your better half out of your first steps with Titanium to profitable dwell deployment.
What you are going to study from this book
- How to layout purposes that paintings on all supported structures.
- how you can create layouts that paintings on all systems and on either hand-held and pill units.
- How to layout purposes utilizing Alloy.
- the combination of social media.
- Use the telephone devices corresponding to the accelerometer, compass, and digital camera.
- How to combine cloud prone reminiscent of ACS, Parse, and Stackmob.
- How to check your code and install to the app store/marketplace.
"Appcelerator Titanium program improvement through instance Beginner's advisor" is an example-driven journey of the language that publications you thru the entire phases of app layout. the fashion is cozy and pleasant while last concise and established.
Who this publication is written for
If you're new to this know-how or considering the chances of Appcelerator Titanium then this ebook is for you. while you are an online developer who's trying to find how to craft cross-platform apps, then this e-book and the Titanium language is the alternative for you.
Read or Download Appcelerator Titanium Application Development by Example Beginner's Guide PDF
Best enterprise applications books
The 3rd in a seven-volume set, this consultant offers the most recent exact reference fabric for the strategies in SAS/STAT together with research of variance, regression, express information research, multivariate research, survival research and masses extra.
This e-book is quite standard of others within the so-called SAP Cookbook sequence. Overpriced relative to the quantity of knowledge you get. The questions and solutions are a bit reminiscent of the O'Reilly Hacks sequence. yet this playstation narrative has the flavor of minimum textual content, and no subgroupings of the a hundred questions awarded.
* Written by way of knowledgeable with greater than 30 years of expertise in each function within the IT undefined, this booklet confronts improvement approach difficulties head-on, and it tackles the serious steps that needs to be taken to make sure luck* Dives into themes reminiscent of deciding upon possibilities, making plans for achievement, construction a suitable enterprise version, assembling a staff, constructing software program, coping with groups, and effectively advertising and promoting the product* The ebook fills a void within the present marketplace, and is a perfect learn for all IT pros
A publication and booklet containing over one hundred twenty recipes concerned about complex management initiatives to construct and configure robust databases with IBM DB2 publication and e-book. grasp the entire vital features of management from circumstances to IBM's most recent excessive Availability expertise pureScale with this publication and book.
- Microsoft System Center 2012 Configuration Manager: Administration Cookbook
- SAS Programming by Example
- Service Orchestration as Organization
- Brain Browser. Hypercard® Application for the Macintosh®
- Real-Life MDA: Solving Business Problems with Model Driven Architecture
Extra info for Appcelerator Titanium Application Development by Example Beginner's Guide
You have a project, you have configured your emulators, what are you waiting for? Let's run the app! [ 21 ] How to Get Up and Running with Titanium Time for action – running an app in the emulator You can run an app from either the run menu or from the navigator window, as shown in the following screenshot: The buttons from left to right are as follows: Button Text Collapse All Collapse all items in the navigator Link Highlight in the navigator the current file in the main editor window Debug Run the app using the debugger Run Run the app in the emulator or on a connected device (phone or tablet connected to the computer) Distribute Package the app for release to an Android or iOS app store To run the app in the emulator click on the Run button on the navigator window and select your chosen emulator from the list.
There are a number of things that you can only change from the raw XML view of the file, for example allowed orientations, so it's worth getting familiar with it. The table given next provides a list of most configurable items within the file. You don't need to examine and learn the options now, in fact it doesn't make for great reading; you can refer to it when you need it. We will look at the effects of some of the settings later in the book. org"> [ 24 ] This is the standard XML header. Chapter 1 XML Description
The screen will look as follows: What just happened? Several things were added to the view to create this screen: A TableViewRow object with a title and the hasChild property. The hasChild property results in the > option addition to the right of the settings box. A TableViewSection object with header and footer information. TableViewStyle. GROUPED. When you run the app on Android you may notice a warning in the console output: [ERROR][TiAPI ( 293)] !!! [ERROR][TiAPI ( 293)] !!! TableViewStyle.