By Harrison Hao Yang, Steve Chi-Yin Yuen
With the arrival of net 2.0, e-learning has the aptitude to turn into way more own, social, and versatile. Collective Intelligence and E-Learning 2.0: Implications of Web-Based groups and Networking presents a important connection with the most recent developments within the quarter of academic expertise and e-learning. This leading edge assortment features a collection of world-class chapters addressing present learn, case stories, most sensible practices, pedagogical ways, and techniques on the topic of e-learning assets and tasks.
Read or Download Collective Intelligence and E-Learning 2.0 PDF
Similar enterprise applications books
The 3rd in a seven-volume set, this advisor offers the most recent certain reference fabric for the methods in SAS/STAT together with research of variance, regression, specific facts research, multivariate research, survival research and lots more and plenty extra.
This booklet is highly average of others within the so-called SAP Cookbook sequence. Overpriced relative to the quantity of knowledge you get. The questions and solutions are a little such as the O'Reilly Hacks sequence. yet this playstation narrative has the flavor of minimum textual content, and no subgroupings of the a hundred questions awarded.
* Written through knowledgeable with greater than 30 years of expertise in each function within the IT undefined, this publication confronts improvement strategy difficulties head-on, and it tackles the severe steps that has to be taken to make sure luck* Dives into issues akin to picking out possibilities, making plans for fulfillment, development a suitable company version, assembling a staff, constructing software program, handling groups, and effectively advertising and promoting the product* The booklet fills a void within the present marketplace, and is a perfect learn for all IT pros
A booklet and e-book containing over a hundred and twenty recipes excited about complicated management initiatives to construct and configure robust databases with IBM DB2 publication and e-book. grasp the entire vital elements of management from circumstances to IBM's most modern excessive Availability know-how pureScale with this e-book and book.
- Plone 3 Intranets
- Practical Sitecore 8 Configuration and Strategy: A User Guide for Sitecore's Content and Marketing Capabilities
- Agent and Web Service Technologies in Virtual Enterprises
- Presentations with PowerPoint: Learning Made Simple
- Microsoft SharePoint 2010 End User Guide: Business Performance Enhancement
- Apple Training Series: iWork '06 with iLife '06
Extra resources for Collective Intelligence and E-Learning 2.0
POSTSCRIPT: THE NON-CAUSAL THEORY OF KNOWLEDGE In recent years we have heard a great deal about evidence based educational policy. It is an appealing demand: the idea that educational policy and pedagogy ought to be informed by theory that is empirically supported. iep. htm), they require an assessment of initial conditions, an intervention, and a measurement of observed difference, as predicted by a (causal) generalization. In the earlier theory, there is a direct causal connection between states of affairs in the communicating entities; it is, therefore, a causal theory.
Html Polanyi, M. (1974). Personal knowledge: Towards a post-critical philosophy. Chicago, IL: University Of Chicago Press. Quine, W. V. O. (1951). Two dogmas of empiricism. html]. The Philosophical Review, 60, 20–43. Retrieved November 20, 2008. 2307/2181906 Quine, W. V. O. (1964). Word and object. Cambridge, MA: The MIT Press. Ravenscroft, I. (2004). Folk psychology as a theory. edu/entries/folkpsych-theory/ Rumelhart, D. , & McClelland, J. , & the PDP Research Group. (1987). Parallel distributed processing: Foundations.
0’, as has been widely noted, is a notoriously fuzzy term, difficult to nail down. O’Reilly (2005) offered one set of criteria to describe the difference: This list is incomplete, of course, and as with any definition by example, ultimately unsatisfactory. 0. “That the term has enjoyed such a constant morphing of meaning and interpretation is, in many ways, the clearest sign of its usefulness. 2). 0 the educational community solidified its hold on the more tradi- 11 Learning Networks and Connective Knowledge tional approach.